Thank you for your interest in a career with the Jewish Federation of New Mexico.
Social Services Manager, Jewish Care Program
Full-Time, Competitive Salary, and Benefits
Locations: Albuquerque and Santa Fe
The Social Services Manager position is Full-Time (40 hrs/week) and is located in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. The Jewish Care Program is a program of the Jewish Federation of New Mexico. The Jewish Care Program is dedicated to the well-being of our most vulnerable community members, moving them from isolation to connection.
The Social Services Manager manages the care and support services offered through the Santa Fe and Albuquerque offices, and is an essential part of the JCP team. Services addressed by this position include:
- Outreach and ongoing support to isolated Jewish seniors
- Support group facilitation
- Resource and referral services
- Volunteer management
- Project management
3 -5 years’ experience in related field required. Master’s degree in social work or related field strongly preferred. Must have a valid driver license and in some cases, use one’s own vehicle, to visit clients and do community outreach. The Jewish Federation of New Mexico offers an excellent benefit package including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off (holiday, vacation & personal/sick), and reimbursement of malpractice insurance costs.
Preferred Experience (not limited to):
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Awareness of complex psychological issues of unresolved loss and trauma
- Able and willing to work as a team player
- Effective in community outreach and building partnerships with other organizations
- Proven skills in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Uses initiative, is resourceful, and creative-minded
- Demonstrated leadership skills and effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Albuquerque and Santa Fe community resources, Judaism, and the Jewish community preferred
- Ability to encourage, support and be a part of a team to accomplish Jewish Federation’s mission and goals
Send cover letter and resume to:
Erin Tarica, LCSW
Director of the Jewish Care Program
Jewish Federation of New Mexico
For more information visit https://jewishnewmexico.org or call 505-348-4451.
Are you interested in making a difference
in the lives of seniors in our community?
The Jewish Care Program matches Jewish seniors with volunteers that provide companionship through ongoing visits.
Volunteers build compassionate relationships which ease isolation and loneliness in seniors.
If you are interested, please contact the Jewish Care Program at 505-348-4443.